VILLAGE EXTENSION OFFICER
SOLVED QUESTION PAPER 2005
1. Bharathappuzha originates from:
2. Which is the largest district in Kerala State?
3. Who is the Vice- Chairman of State Planning Board?
(a) Oommen Chandy
(c) V.K. Ramachandran
(d) C.V. Padmarajan
4. Who was the first Chief Minister of Kerala?
(a) Pattam Thanupillai
(b) E.M. Sankaran Namboodiripad
(c) R. Shankar
(d) C.Achutha Menon
5. Name the election commissioner of Kerala.
(a) N. Mohandas
(b) P.J. Thomas
(c) M.S. Joseph
(d) K. Mohandas
6. Which is the largest shipyard in India?
7. Anju George is famous in ....... athletic event.
(a) High jump
(d)100 metres race
8. Who is the Chairman of I.S.R.O.?
(a) Kasthuri Rangan
(b)G. Madhavan Nair
(c) Gangadharan Nair
9. The chemical name of bleaching powder is:
(a) Calcium oxide
(b)Sodium hydrogen carbonate
(c) Sodium bicarbonate
10. The twinkling of star is due to:
11. Global warming is caused by:
(a) Increased level of nitric oxide
(b) Decreasing oxygen
(c) Increased level of carbon dioxide
(d)Increased level of hydrogen sulphide
12. Dr. S. Chandra Sekhar received Nobel prize in:
13. ..................mirror is used in motor vehicles are rear view mirror.
(d) Plano Convex
14. The human eye forms the image of an object at its:
15. The law which gives a relation between electric potential difference and electric current is called:
(a) Faraday’s law
(b) Newton’s law
DOWNLOAD FULL QUESTION PAPER OF VILLAGE EXTENSION OFFICER