Kerala PSC Attender Exam Questions And Answers 2015
1. Who founded Amnesty International:
Ans: Petter Bennison
2. Who established Adwaida philosophy
3. Who designed the famous Sabarmathi Ashrama
Ans: C M Corriya
4. When did the Arabs invaded Sind
Ans: AD 712
5. In which year Gandhiji entered into the Indian Independence fight
6. Which is the largest river in the world ?
7. Where did the first Christina church was constructed in India?
Ans: Kodungalloorr (Kerala)
8. Which animal was worshiped by the people of ancient Egypt
9. Which date is observed as National Energy conservation day?
Ans: December 14
10. What is the full form of LCD
Ans: Liquid Crystal Display.
11) The Total Length of English Channel
Ans: 564 kms
12) The Total length of Suez canal
Ans: 162.5 kms.
13) Which the National flower of Italy
14) Which day is observed as world Literacy day
Ans: September 8
15) Vacuum cleaner was invented by?
Ans: Hubert Booth