PSC||IBPS||SSC||BANK EXAM QUESTIONS
- Who divided bengal into two provinces -The western Hindu majority province and the eastern Muslim majority province?
Ans- Lord Curzon in 1905
- Which extremist Leader of Congress made the slogan 'Swaraj is my birth right and I must have it'?
Ans- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- The British historians considered great revolution of 1857as ____________:
Ans- Sepoy Mutiny
- Swami Dayannandha Saraswathi Founded the arya Samaj in the year:
- The extremist wiong of the congress formed under the triumvirate leadership of__________:
- The important work of swami dayananda saraswathi was ____________:
- ln 1896 vivekananda founded which organisation to carry onhumanitarian relief and socialwork:
- All india muslim league was found in 1906 by ___________:
- Who wasknown as the uncrowned kingof bombay :
- Subash Chandra Bose Formed the forward Bloc in______________:
- The first session of indian national congress attend by____________invitees:
Ans -72.it was held in bombay in December 1885