Confidential Assistant Grade 2 Solved Paper 2007
1. Which is the most abundant metal found in the earth's crust?
2. "The Da Vinci Code" is a novel written by an American author. What is his name?
Answer: Dan Brown
3. Name the great composer who is known as the Father of Carnatic Music?
Answer: Purandara Dasa
4. One of the Indian states adopted English as its official language in 1967. Which is that Indian state? Answer: Nagaland
5. What is the minimum age required for a citizen of India to be a candidate for the office of the President? Answer: 35
6. The first newspaper published in India was 'Bengal Gazette'. When did it start its publication?
7. Father of supercomputer is:
Answer: Seymour Cray
8. Father of Computer Science is:
Answer: Alan Turing
9. First Cyber police station established in India was at:
10. Internet controlling in India is by:
Answer: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Download Full Solved Paper of Confidential Assistant Grade 2